If you are looking to pump some energy and fire into your team, then Matt will come to you!
Matt will inspire your group to implement the mental toughness
and leadership skills
that will grow each team member's mindset for success. Designed to educate, inspire, and empower, presentations are customized for your organization’s specific needs.
THE VALUE?? Matt is all about changing behaviors, establishing positive habits to drive massive personal and professional growth.
Keynote topics include:
Mental Toughness is Not Just for Sports...It’s for Life!
Attendees will learn the Mental Toughness Training Tools that Matt teaches to athletes as well as entrepreneurs and business professionals around the world. If you want to perform at your peak and maximize your team impact, it comes down to the mental game. As the great Yogi Berra said, “Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.” It’s time to leverage that 90% in business and life!
- Live Your Foundation: You cannot build a house on a weak foundation! Mental toughness is about identifying the principles, values, and behaviors that drive your daily decisions, and then being disciplined when you are tested.
- See the Best You in the Mirror: Visualize and focus on the person you are destined to become...then act on it!
- Focus on the Process, Not the Results: As they say in sports, if you focus on the right things, the wins will take care of themselves. When you are solutions-focused in business and life, the victories will come!
Live or Die by the “Why”
Personal and team success begins and ends with “why”! If you lose focus on why you are doing what you are doing, then drive, determination, and results will suffer. But, if you start and finish with the “why” each day, that drives passion, focus, perseverance, and ultimately, success!
- Learn why the “why” is so critical: Why, you ask, should I ask “why”? Learn why!
- Cascade Your Vision: We each have a choice in how we will lead, specifically if we want to obtain buy-in from our teammates. Learn how to properly cascade the “why” and leverage the results.
- Get Tactical: Consistent performance is all about habits. Focus on creating positive, forward moving behaviors if you want results!
Matt has spoken for and performed coaching for companies such as Western Union, ConAgra Foods, Crocs, AXA Advisors, XTIVIA, Colorado Hospital Association, among many others.